April 20, 2008

Wikipedia is the Greatest Fount of Knowledge Ever Part Deux







Once again, Wikipedia has referenced the Media Concepts blog as a source. This time, it's in a Wikipedia article regarding Grouply, which, as my referenced post on the subject indicated, is a controversial service that involves handing over your group sign-in information, including your password, to a third party that claims to "organize" your Internet groups.

Since I have had concerns about Grouply from the moment I heard about it, I am glad to be part of a public notice regarding that organization. And of course, I can vouch for Wikipedia's excellent sourcing and references.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

You're becoming a real celebrity! I find the whole concept of Wikipedia fascinating.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger media concepts said...

I'm not quite sure how it works. But I'm sure that only the smartest people get to post the information. I'm being facetious, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home