July 29, 2006

Thanks Metroblogging Washington DC

Two thanks to the folks at Metroblogging Washington DC. First, they ran a feature about this blog yesterday afternoon, focusing on Bumper Sticker Mania.

I do find it funny that, with all my text-heavy posts into which I poured much thought and effort, the ones that seem to get the most attention are the bumper sticker spottings, where I'm no more than a lookout and stenographer. But don't get me wrong, I much appreciate the attention and the opportunity to spread whatever messages I can.

The second thanks to the Metrobloggers is for welcoming me to their 2nd Birthday Party BBQ down at Fletcher's Boat House along the C&O Canal near Georgetown. It was a blast, including a pinata that really went down swinging. The Metrobloggers in DC (part of a worldwide network) are a really fun and creative bunch. I'd be happy to blog alongside them anytime. Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Wayan said...

And yet you are still too cool to join us... -snif-

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger media concepts said...

I wish. No, I'm about to move to California. Plus, I never was very good at following and blogging about local DC happenings. But I look forward to reading your blog posts, and hearing about your supermodels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home