August 29, 2006

Gay Men and Guitars


I am continually fascinated by the Internet searches people undertake that yield my blog as a result. These can be seen on one's Site Meter page under "Referrals." Two recent searches that hit my blog were for "gay men" (because I recently wrote a post about Tom Cruise's antics containing one reference to the rumor that he is gay) and "guitar" (because I wrote another recent post about my electric guitar).

What I would like to know is the following: what on earth is someone searching for who does an Internet search for "gay men" or "guitar"?

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

When I see those search strings on my SiteMeter, I have to try them to see what in the world they net in my Blog half the time. Then I am saying, "Did I really write that?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home