October 14, 2008

Unintentional Supermarket Double Entendre of the Day

Today in the supermarket, I saw a tall, beautiful Asian woman in blue surgical scrubs. As I walked by her, she was kneeling to inspect items on the bottom shelf. Her hand-carry basket was on the floor and was overflowing. Especially vulnerable was a carton of eggs that teetered over the top. It looked like it might fall at any second.

I wanted to say, "watch those eggs, they're about to drop." But I felt that she might take it the wrong way.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Barbara said...

Maybe you should have just quietly reached down and put the real eggs more securely in her shopping basket.

Sheesh! Gutter humor in the grocery store. Next thing you know you will be focusing on melons...

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger media concepts said...

And she might have commented on my cucumber.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home